Citrus paradisi Pure Essential Oil...
0 Item Items
This product is no longer in stock
Warning: Last items in stock!
TVaromatics Pink Grapefruit of Argentina and Mexico 100% Pure Essential Oil of Citrus paradisi
To ensure the freshest oil possible, TVaromatics refrigerates at 35 to 42 degrees F once bulk stock is received, and takes it out of cold storage only for bottling and labeling, then ultimately when shipped to you.
Available in sizes 5 mL, 10 mL, 15 mL, and 30 mL
Eurodropper comes with 5 mL and 10 mL bottles.
Phenolic cap with polycone liner comes with 15 mL and 30 mL bottles.
Glass pipette with rubber bulb and screw cap are also included with 15 mL and 30 mL bottles (optionally with CRC child resistant cap).
This Essential Oil has phototoxic properties and exposure to the sun must be avoided after application to the skin. Due to these properties, please consult a physician prior to using this oil. Dilute well before use; May cause skin irritation in some individuals; a skin test is recommended prior to use. Contact with eyes should be avoided. Do not ingest Pink Grapefruit essential oil. Do not ingest Pink Grapefruit essential oil.
Citrus x paradisi Macfad. (Pink Grapefruit)
- Dilute with carrier oil for topical application.
- Diffuse by aroma lamp, oil warmer, nebulizing or ultrasonic or atomizer.
- Use Pink Grapefruit essential oil as an ingredient in soap, lotion, candles, perfume, massage oil, and cosmetics.
- Consult an aromatherapist for therapeutic uses.
- Store essential oils in a cool, dark place.
- Read cautions, and keep essential oils out of reach of children.
TVaromatics uses U.S. Postal Service Parcel Select to ship Pink Grapefruit essential oil in compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation limited quantity ground shipping regulations.
Copyright 2018. - by Treasure Valley Aromatics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content and graphics in this product listing are the property of Treasure Valley Aromatics, LLC.