Scots Pine Pure Essential Oil...
This product is no longer in stock
TVaromatics Scots Pine of Hungary 100% Pure Essential Oil of Pinus sylvestris
To ensure the freshest oil possible, TVaromatics refrigerates at 35 to 42 degrees F once bulk stock is received, and takes it out of cold storage only for bottling and labeling, then ultimately when shipped to you.
Available in sizes 15 mL, 30 mL
Phenolic cap with polycone liner comes with 15 mL and 30 mL bottles.
Glass pipette with rubber bulb and screw cap are also included with 15 mL and 30 mL bottles (optionally with CRC child resistant cap).
Dilute well before use, for external use only. may cause skin irritation in some individuals, a skin test is recommended prior to use. contact with eyes should be avoided. Do not ingest Scots Pine essential oil.
Pinus sylvestris L. (Scots Pine)
- Dilute with carrier oil for topical application.
- Diffuse by aroma lamp, oil warmer, ultrasonic or nebulizing atomizer.
- Use Scots Pine essential oil as an ingredient in soap, lotion, candles, perfume, massage oil, and cosmetics.
- Consult an aromatherapist for therapeutic uses.
- Store essential oils in a cool, dark place.
- Read cautions, and keep essential oils out of reach of children.
TVaromatics uses U.S. Postal Service Parcel Select to ship Scots Pine essential oil in compliance with U.S. Department of Transportation limited quantity ground shipping regulations.
- by Treasure Valley Aromatics, LLC. All Rights Reserved. All content and graphics in this product listing are the property of Treasure Valley Aromatics, LLC.
- by Treasure Valley Aromatics, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
All content and graphics in this product listing are the property of Treasure Valley Aromatics, LLC.